Here are scholarships available now for students who wish to involve MA study in Autumn 2019. Notably, these scholarships will be applied on deduction of the tuition fee. This should be the time to give a try if you want to chase after your dream.
Nationality: Overseas students, home or EU students
Where: University of Warwick, UK
Level of study: MA study
Scholarship award and number of awards:
- Four £5000 awards for Home or EU candidates.
- Four £10,000 awards for Overseas candidates.
- Part-time candidates will be considered; successful part-time awards will be distributed evenly across both years of study
In order to be considered, you need to:
- Apply to the university and pay for your application fee by April 26, 2019
- Submit your application to the program before submitting scholarship application
- Not receive any other funding
- Obtain excellent academic performance and case for support
How to apply: through email
Deadline: April 26, 2019