UTS is a scholarship that provides standard education quality to students with outstanding academic background from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries. It is for Master’s program at the University of Twente.
Nationality: EU/EEA and non-EU/EEA students
Where: University of Twente, Netherlands
Level of study : Master Degree
Scholarship award: € 3,000 – € 25,000
Number of awards: around 50
In order to apply, you need to aware that:
- You cannot get any other scholarship at the same time.
- You intend to join the program that starts in the upcoming academic year.
- You are new to UT program.
- You are require to meet general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills.
- This scholarship is for students with academic merit and high commitment.
Opening date: October 1, 2018
Closing date: February 1, 2019 (for programs starting in September 2019)